[caption id="attachment_1199" align="alignright" width="300"] Hit the Trail![/caption] One of the greatest parts of our business is meeting great people who are passionate about what they do. It might be safe to say that we may not have a more passionate fan of Sole Spikes than our friend Ashley Walsh. We were first introduced to Ashley through Twitter. She sent us a message that she was excited to get some Sole Spikes and so she did. She was among our first direct customers and had been one of our greatest ambassadors ever since. She even let us user her legs in one of our ads (to the right). Ashley runs a couple of blogs, ultrachicksunite.com as well as a great personal blog. She has posted several reviews and blog posts on how Sole Spikes have helped her enjoy her passion – trail running. This is a round up of her great observations and posts. UltraChicksUnite - Gear Review: Goat Head Gear- Sole Spikes
- I have to admit I was a bit skeptical after opening my package from Goat Head Gear. Did I just pay 20 bucks for some screws? However, upon further inspection, I realized that the cup of 24 "screws" were actually bits of steel crafted with a rugged head containing 28 gripping edges each.
- Yes, with most running products, you do have to replace them after wear & tear! I have found that the Sole Spikes need to be changed every 400-500 miles.
- I have thoroughly enjoyed my Sole Spikes, and won't run trails without them now. I recommend them to anyone who wants to get out and explore the natural world by foot. Sole Spikes are a solid and unexpected piece of useful outdoor equipment.
- I am in love with my sole spikes, so I’m happy to have my bare legs on display to show their spiky shiny awesomeness! Sole spikes are my new favorite product.
- We spiked up our shoes for some serious steep downhill traction...
- No quotes, but go and check out the great photo shoot including our Sole Spikes :)
- I was wearing my Goat Head Gear spikes, and they were like a dream on the muddy trails.. seriously- like Ferrari on the autobahn type of thing. Excellent traction.
Thank you Ashley! We are so grateful to have you on our side, you are a great ambassador for the biting traction of Goat Head Sole Spikes!